Momentum Building Behind Telecommunications Sector
Following on from last week's PR Week article , highlighting taking the lead in good recruiting practice, the issue is beginning to build momentum.
Leading the Way in Good Resourcing Practice
As revealed this week, in leading industry publication PR Week (17/03/06), Group CEO is leading calls for a Code of Practice to regulate the PR recruitment industry.
Telecoms New Agents
Xchangeteam Group is the fastest growing UK communications industries people resourcing company in marketing and creative services and is seeking bright, professional people to join its team of resourcing agents.
- telecommunications jobs
- telecommunications industry
- telecommunications companies
- telecommunications act
- nexus telecommunications
2015 has a Spring in its step!
After a strong start to 2015 , February and early March have seen the market keep up a healthy pace.
Freelance Book on Communications
Ever wondered how to get the most of your freelance work force? Industry connected kingdom professionals have come together to help produce a guide.
Industry association for the mobile and wireless industry in the UK. Our connected community helps mobile and wireless companies accelerate their business success.
Expand your business connections and opportunities
- Be a part of a focused and vibrant community
- Be more informed
- Connecting the mobile and wireless community"
Our fixed-line telecoms network is built on two Telsis Ocean 64-port switches. These are driven from our own IN platform and connected to a number of carriers, including BT, Verizon, Gamma, Telia, Band-X and Telecom One.We offer the following telecoms services:
- Numbering - we have a complete suite of UK geographic and non-geographic numbers
- Call termination - we offer competitive, high quality call termination through our relationships with other carriers
- Number hosting - we host numbers for other telcos who do not wish to invest in their own infrastructure
- IVR - we have 960 lines of IVR available for everything from radio competitions to conference calling.
Will I need a large dish?
The size of dish required is dependant on your location within the satellite footprint (see What areas are covered?). The closer you are to the centre of a the footprint, the small the dish.
Can I use my existing satellite TV dish?
Satellite TV systems are one way, which means that they simply receive a signal. Our systems are a two way product that both receive a signal and send one back to the satellite. This means tha the type of dish is different to that used for receiving satellite TV.
Will I need special software?
Only the Star Duo requires a windows based software to run on the host PC. This is provided as part of your installation package.